image – Flickr / M Reza Faisal
Producer’s note: Someone on Quora asked: What comprises a responsibility checklist for having a good life? Here is one of the best answers that’s been pulled from the thread.
I’m not quite certain what to make of “responsibility” but here is what makes for a good life in a 3 x 3 checklist format.
3 goals to achieve happiness:
- [ ] Stay organized. This is by far the easiest way to save time and money.
- [ ] Have integrity. Be the better person.
- [ ] Gain competence. Become the better professional.
- Result: Happiness through accomplishment.
3 skills to protect happiness:
- [ ] Forgiveness. Let go, be indifferent, be on your way. Let bygones be bygones.
- [ ] Detachment. You will inevitably emotionally attach yourself to things that matter, but often times we overestimate what matters. Don’t emotionally invest too much into the past…
View original post 1,508 more words